Manager (Reliability & Integrity Engineering) Sabah Operations PC:1101648
• Formulate and manage comprehensive Reliability & Integrity strategies and guidelines to realize maximum plant uptime and enhance plant's reliability & integrity.
• Lead and manage Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS) as per AIMS Road for the region to achieve world class level towards operational excellence.
• Control and manage the multi discipline engineering reliability and integrity studies and improvement initiatives to enhance plant availability, reliability, and production in cost effective manner.
• Control and manage maintenance and validation of all custody transfer and allocation metering systems in accordance with Company approved procedures, Government regulations and PSC agreement.
• Plan and manage the development and execution of Condition Based Monitoring (CBM) program to maximize value creation and equipment reliability in achieving production target.
• Direct and Identify application of new technologies & techniques to maximize production in achieving operation excellence and to realign/reconfigure current system/requirement to meet future assets' growth.
• Lead, identify and manage safety initiatives and programs for the section to ensure safety awareness among all staff and achieve region targeted HSE standards and objectives in line with PCSB and PETRONAS safety policies and guidelines.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
• At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Kota Kinabalu.
• Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
• Full-Time positions available.
• Sabahan candidates are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online through PETRONAS career website at:
(Please look under “Apply Now / Job Search" section)
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Only shorlisted candidates will be notified.