Executives (Corporate Planning / Business Development)
(Sarawak - Bintulu)
• For Business Development - Identify, evaluate, recommend and monitor new and current business opportunities and assist in developing the Business Plan in order to achieve the strategic goals and objectives.
• For Corporate Planning - Conduct an analysis of the company's internal and external environment for developing and reviewing the Strategic Plan and assist in implementing, monitoring, reviewing and reporting on the progress of the Strategic Plan implementation to ensure the achievement of corporate goals and objectives.
• Degree in Marketing or Business Admin, Economics or equivalent.
• A Master's Degree in Business Admin is an added advantage.
• At least three (3) years experience in corporate planning or business development or marketing with exposure to port operation.
Interested candidates are requested to send your CV stating full details on your academic qualification, working experiences, current and expected salary, contact numbers, copies of academic transcripts and certificates including a latest passport size photograph (n.r). Please indicate the position applied for on the top left hand side of the envelope and send it to the following address not later than 24 Aug 2007;
Senior Manager, Human Resource Management
Bintulu Port Sdn Bhd
Lot 15, Block 20, Kemena Land District
12th Mile Tg Kidurong Road
P.O Box 996, 97008 Bintulu, Sarawak.
Or e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax No: 086-251 976 / Tel No: 086-251001
Only short listed candidates will be notified