The successful candidate will be responsible in managing online direct sales activities to increase bookings on the company website by driving qualified traffic to the website to increase conversion rate and transactions.
This highly experienced candidate will report to the e-Commerce Sales Manager and leverage their strong knowledge and skill set on e-Commerce to ensure optimal integration and performance of initiatives of the department.
The role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to expand their knowledge, hone their skills and grow quickly within the airline while working in a multi-cultural and highly motivated environment.
Marketing & Sales Officer (E-commerce)
(Others - DOHA)
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Sales & Marketing, Airline Transport, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): Marketing, E-commerce, Sales.
* Preferred skill(s): Knowledge of airline industry.
* At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Applicants must be willing to work in DOHA.
* Applicants should be Malaysian, Singaporean, Indian, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, others, others, others citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Preferably senior executives specializing in Aviation or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
Your growth as an individual and as part of our team is one of our utmost concerns. We at Qatar Airways are dedicated to delivering the highest level of training and support to our employees. The position carries a competitive tax-free remuneration package, benefits associated with the airline industry, and excellent career opportunities.
If you are looking for a challenging, high-flying career with unique opportunities for career development, this is the place for you!